MDaemon是一款著名的标准SMTP/POP/IMAP邮件服务系统

1. rocksane

rocksane 入门会员

注册:
    2013-01-24
    帖子:
    赞:
    I think you can do this to stop the pop-up window :

When the message appear, remove (or make as comment line, add comment sign in the begining of line) services.altn.com in hosts file, click OK and after the message disappears, add again (or remove comment sign) the entry services.altn.com in the hosts file. the message should not appear again.

2. biere666

biere666 正式会员

注册:
    2015-05-29
    帖子:
    赞:
    I don't have the popup, maybe it's because i modify the license.xml file by keeping the 30 days trial keys in it and extend it to 10 years...

3. mikepool

mikepool 正式会员

注册:
    2014-12-27
    帖子:
    赞:
    Thanks. I know this is one option that does work but that registers your IP unless you have an anonymous VPN.

Thanks. I did the same thing but I get the pop-up. I have since v.18. I will try your latest patched files on a fresh, test VM and see what happens.

4. mikepool

mikepool 正式会员

注册:
    2014-12-27
    帖子:
    赞:
    I compared an older C:\MDaemon\App\MDaemon.ini file with my current one. The older one has an additional line under the Registration section named Posted. This line is added when you connect to MDaemon's servers when you register.

Example:
    [Registration]
    6XKey=35KNM12-MG00xxx-6924HGF
    UpgradeProtectionDaysLeft=3657
    LicenseSize=2500
    Posted=kdhyW2KNY4heNtYdksQ05HJbFlc=

I added that line to my current MDaemon.ini and that stopped the pop-up!

I'm guessing that line contains an encrypted hardware ID for the particular server that MDaemon is installed on. It gets added when you register.

Can't future files be patched to not check for this line?

[​IMG]

正在加载...