The following configuration keys have been renamed:
A new option has been introduced:
- sentinel_master_set renamed to sentinel_master
- slave-select renamed to slave_select_callable
- sentinel_persistent renamed to sentinel, which is now an arrary; ie array('persistent' => true)
- Checks the redis master is actually a master, not required if you are loading from a slave or can accept errors when the master redis instance falls over.
- The sentinel option supports the following arguments, if the option doesn't exist falls back to the parent option in 'backendOptions':