- Fixed a security issue that would allow for script injection in Webfonts Blacklist Mode.
Fonts Manager 字体管理器 2.0.7
- Fixed an error that caused the installer to fail installing some addons, if the server has no file write permission.
- Fixed an error that caused the installer to fail installing or updating some addons with database tables.
- Increased maximum File Size for uploading local fonts to 10Mb. (Do yourself and your users a favor though and try to stay away from fonts that large.)
- Fixed a bug that would sporadically prevent users from uploading certain fonts exceeding random file size limitations or being in some name schemata. All files not exceeding 10Mb in .woff-format should now work without problems.
- Included reason for failed upload into "No file found"-Error page for clarification...
- UTF-8 Font Titles now work as intended
- It is now possible to edit font titles. This requires you to hit the "Edit Mode" button in the fonts menu and accept some unnecessary warnings, just in case.
- Fonts that have a display position 0 will now be hidden from the editor but stay available throughout the site.
- An error with the new blacklist/whitelist system that occured when updating from previous versions has been resolved. Steps mentioned in update 1.0.0b are no longer...
Includes the file of the latest update (Come on XenForo, I wouldn't have uploaded a new file if I didn't want you to change the old one