1. soly

soly 入门会员

注册:
    2016-11-07
    帖子:
    赞:
    Thank you very much!! guys.
    I'll try to do 。
    @vymrdal your setting is works !Thank you .

2. sojomy2

sojomy2 入门会员

注册:
    2015-03-04
    帖子:
    赞:
    Does anyone know if MDaemon can be upgraded from 13.5.2 directly to 17.5.1? Or would I need to upgrade v13 to v14 and then 15 or 16 before going to 17? Also, can you upgrade a x32 install directly to a x64 install? Thanks for everyone's help so far, you guys are great!

3. TavoT

TavoT 正式会员

注册:
    2014-12-23
    帖子:
    赞:
    I'm not sure about that, i have updated from 13 to 15 but never 4 versions at once, i assume it will work, but to avoid troubles before doing it on the live server, i would suggest doing it on a virtual machine or another PC for testing pursoses.

In that scenario, you can first install 13.5.2 and then install 17.5.1 over it, if in the virtual machine / test pc works fine, then you can move on and do it on the live server.

Other solution will be to export the configuration files of 13.5.2, and then install 17.5.1 on virtual machine, and then import the config on there. If it goes ok, do the same on the live server.

Again, do not touch anything on the live server until you are sure it will work, that would save you a lot of time rolling back if something goes wrong

4. mikepool

mikepool 正式会员

注册:
    2014-12-27
    帖子:
    赞:
    Looks like they have a patch for it now. Wonder if they will share it if a trial user submits a support ticket? I'll try it.

5. royroyro168

royroyro168 入门会员

注册:
    2014-11-21
    帖子:
    赞:
  6. thonal

thonal 入门会员

注册:
    2016-10-02
    帖子:
    赞:
    Did you know that you will -have to- install the latest version to be able to get an evaluation key?
    I wanted to install version 17.0.2 on a re-installed machine and when requesting a key, I got a message that evaluation was only possible with the latest version.
    So, that means that if there is a 'new' mdaemon version and no crack, you have a problem with re-installing your existing installation onto a new installed machine!
    Maybe time for a man-in-the-middle solution to get key approval?

7. TavoT

TavoT 正式会员

注册:
    2014-12-23
    帖子:
    赞:
    yes, that happened a couple of versions ago, since 16 if i remember correctly, trial keys are just sent to latest version installations... A self emulated server like the ones used to KMS activation of windows and office will be a great solution, but beats me how to do it

8. mikepool

mikepool 正式会员

注册:
    2014-12-27
    帖子:
    赞:
    Here is the patch for 17.5.1 :
    http://safelinking.net/iAYfLup
    Password: xenforo.cc

9. vymrdal

vymrdal 正式会员

注册:
    2014-11-13
    帖子:
    赞:
    Huh? What does MDCalendar.dll have in common with ActiveSync?

10. mikepool

mikepool 正式会员

注册:
    2014-12-27
    帖子:
    赞:
    That's exactly what I thought, too. I asked Support a second time to verify and was told that this is the fix for the active-sync folder issue. I even referenced the link to the alt-n discussion (lists.altn.com/WebX/.598626d3) and was told this is the fix.

Tell me exactly how to reproduce the original issue and I will test and report back. I already applied the patch to my install.

正在加载...