http://safelinking.net/iAYfLup
    Password: xenforo.cc

2. vymrdal

vymrdal 正式会员

注册:
    2014-11-13
    帖子:
    赞:
    Huh? What does MDCalendar.dll have in common with ActiveSync?

3. mikepool

mikepool 正式会员

注册:
    2014-12-27
    帖子:
    赞:
    That's exactly what I thought, too. I asked Support a second time to verify and was told that this is the fix for the active-sync folder issue. I even referenced the link to the alt-n discussion (lists.altn.com/WebX/.598626d3) and was told this is the fix.

Tell me exactly how to reproduce the original issue and I will test and report back. I already applied the patch to my install.

4. vymrdal

vymrdal 正式会员

注册:
    2014-11-13
    帖子:
    赞:
    Well that for sure does not fix the problem. (Even the bundled readme.txt suggests it's for totally different issue.) To reproduce, simply try to create a new folder via ActiveSync and look at error in the AirSync*.log, plus the folder is not created at all.

5. mikepool

mikepool 正式会员

注册:
    2014-12-27
    帖子:
    赞:
    I see what you mean. The Alt-N Support person clearly said that that patch was made to fix the ActiveSync folder creation issue as well as another issue with World Client. I sent them an email stating that the patch does not address the AS folder creation issue. Let's see what happens :)

6. mikepool

mikepool 正式会员

注册:
    2014-12-27
    帖子:
    赞:
    ActiveSync folder creation fix from Alt-N Support (17.5.1):

https://safelinking.net/eJYGxzG
    Password: xenforo.cc

IMPORTANT: The file that is linked above is also one of the files included in the crack so if you use this "fix" from Alt-N Support, it will presumably "uncrack" the install.

I haven't tested this "fix" because I don't currently have a testing environment set up.

I don't know anything about "cracking". Can someone, who does, compare the files and "crack" the above file or fix the original "Cracked" file?

最后编辑: 2017-12-09
    已获得 signe 的点赞。
  7. signe

signe 入门会员

注册:
    2015-07-09
    帖子:
    赞:
    The fix gives a sync error, has to be cracked first indeed.

正在加载...